Thursday, January 15, 2009

Organizing Craft Room

Wanted to share some more organizing ideas for your craft room.

Storing Your Ink Pads



This is an old cassette tape holder I purchased at the handy dandy thrift shop which is PERFECT for your ink pads I tell ya. Store your pads upside down to prolong their inkyness. I try to purchase all my craft organizers in wood so that I could paint them all white later. I don't want my future craft room to be looking tacky like it does now!

Handy Dandy Tools



I love this thing. Which was also picked up from the thrift shop. I was thinking how cool it would be to have a craft tool box for things that I'm always misplacing. Like those darn scissors! I went out thinking it'll be a tough find but was mighty lucky and found this perfect wooden caddy.

Knick Knacks


These are Pringle containers that I wrapped with scrap pages from a children's record album. I'm using these two to store dead batteries and ink cartridges to recycle later. I'm sure there are tons of things to fill these guys up with.

Feel free to comment additional sugguestions!
:),
ecomonsters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea - rather than just a boring container you've made it interesting and cute - for free!

Anonymous said...

Hi, yеah thіs агtіcle is actuаlly gοod аnd
Ι have lеarnеԁ lot of things from it on thе toρic of blogging.
thanks.

Reνieω my ωeb page; http://www.locateabuckettruck.com
Feel free to visit my webpage - altec bucket trucks